MTC Rapier Ballistic Rangefinder
MTC Optics announce a small laser-rangefinder with a big difference.
The new MTC RAPIER BALLISTIC will accurately measure ranges out to 1,000 metres with an accuracy of + or – 1 metre, and yet is contained in a tiny package that contains a Bluetooth® module capable of connection to an external smartphone.
With this feature enabled the MTC ballistic app can be used to instantly calculate points of impacts, hold-over, even windage!
The ground-breaking MTC Optics Rapier Ballistic delivers a whole new level up shooting practicality combining precision laser range finding with at-a-glance POA information via a free app on your iOS or Android mobile phone.
Now, thanks to the rapier ballistics integrated Bluetooth technology, you can not only read off the target’s range from the unit LCD display, but also have your smartphone instantly calculate your scopes point of aim adjustment in clicks, Mills or minutes of angle.
- Measurement Range: 1200m/1300yd
- Accuracy: ±1
- Minimum Range, m: 5
- Magnification, X: 6
- Lens Diameter, mm: 24
- Field of view, degree: 7.5
- Eye Relief, mm: 18.4
- Exit-Pupil, mm: 4
- Eyepiece Adjustment, Diopter: ±5
- Battery life: 5000 activations
- Water resistance: IPX4 (splashproof)
- Power Supply/Battery: CR2/3V Lithium
- Laser Wavelength, nm: 905
- Laser standards: Class 1 eye safety
- Operating Temperature: -10…+50
- Storage Temperature: -20…+60
- Auto Power OFF: After 10 seconds or 10-40 mins with app
- Dimensions, mm/inch: 105x72x38 / 4.1×2.8×1.5
- Weight (with battery): 178 g / 6.2 oz